Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Work.

I've been sitting at my desk absolutely blank-faced and cross-eyed for just over an hour now. Not moving. Seriously.

Moreover, I'm developing a somewhat borderline abusive relationship with Visine, Vicks Vapour Inhalers and smoke breaks just because I quite simply have nothing better to do with my time. I don't expect you to fully understand why I'm polluting myself with such activities, but I would like to state that if you were in this position right now you would most likely understand why a rather violent rush of chemical eucalyptus up your nose, eye drop tears streaming down your face and passive-aggressively pissing off your co-workers with the stench of your millionth B&H at 2:46 p.m. is better than nothing.

How is it possible that I'm able to go days on end, weeks even, without doing anything I actually care to do here? No wonder my mind wanders as it does and I'm sitting in front of this ridiculous screen typing these ridiculous words for anyone and no one in the world to read....

I'd say another coffee break is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment